Off the Grid and Instrucktional are partnering with Main Street Launch to host a free 2-hour workshop for aspiring entrepreneurs in mobile food. Hear from veteran creators and industry insiders about topics including: permitting, revenue sources, financial planning, how to shop for a food truck and all sorts of other topics that you didn't know…
Last Updated: 10/2/2023
Information We Collect
We may collect personal information from you when you voluntarily provide it to us, such as when you sign up for our newsletter, submit an inquiry form, or make a donation. This information may include:
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- Postal Address
- Payment Information (if applicable)
We may also collect non-personal information automatically when you visit our website. This information may include:
- Internet Protocol (IP) addresses
- Browser type
- Device information
- Website usage data (e.g., pages visited, time spent on the site)
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect for the following purposes:
- To respond to your inquiries and provide you with information about our services and programs.
- To send you newsletters and updates if you have subscribed to them.
- To process and acknowledge your donations (if applicable).
- To improve our website and services based on user feedback and analytics.
Disclosure of Your Information
We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties. We may share your personal information with trusted service providers who assist us in operating our website and delivering our services. These service providers are contractually obligated to protect your information and only use it for the purposes we specify.
We may also disclose your information when required by law, in response to legal processes, or to protect our rights, privacy, safety, or property.
Cookies and Tracking Technologies
We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, please be aware that no method of online transmission or storage is completely secure, and we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your data.
You have the right to:
- Access and update your personal information.
- Opt-out of receiving marketing communications.
- Request the deletion of your personal information (subject to legal obligations).
To exercise any of these rights or to request information about the personal data we hold about you, please contact us using the information provided below.
Main Street Launch