Riverside County COVID-19 Small Business/Non-Profit Grant
To Be Eligible, Your Business/Non-Profit Must:
- Be an existing non-profit or business since March 1st, 2019 located within the County of Riverside
- Be able to demonstrate adverse business impacts from the pandemic
- Have a current County or City Business License
- Have a business/non-profit bank account
- Be in good standing with the County of Riverside (i.e. No open code violations)
- Be able to provide documentation including tax returns, business/non-profit financial statements, business license, and employment data, and be willing to complete a Safe Reopening Guidelines.
- Businesses/Non-Profits Not Eligible For Funding: Nonprofits, Cannabis related businesses, Real estate projects, Adult entertainment businesses, Check-cashing facilities, businesses/non-profits with more than 50 employees or businesses/non-profits which have received PPP or IEDL loans from the Federal Government.
Eligible Grant Uses Include
- Necessary Equipment and Operating Technology
- Inventory and Working Capital including PPE
- Facility Cleaning & Restoration
- Rent or Business Mortgage Payments
- Employee Retention and Support
- Working Capital (including rent, utilities, payroll, supplies, etc.)