- This event has passed.
Five Steps to Social Media Success
June 8, 2016 @ 5:45 pm - 9:00 pm$25
For 50% off, register with code “OBDC”.
Five Steps to Social Media Success! (Richmond)
A three-hour interactive workshop introducing The Social System: How to Stop the Social Media Struggle and Engage in Effective Communication!
Engage Your Audience!
If you are like most businesses today, you know you need to be participating in social media to increase awareness of your brand and reach your customers, but you have no idea where to begin or how to know if you are doing it right.
You do not need to be a marketing expert to make social media work for your business!
This workshop is for all skill levels. You will learn how to create your brand voice, reach your target market, create content that sells, campaigns that convert, and how to identify, grow, and manage your audience.
Bring Your Computer and Learn How to:
- Stop the silent income killer in your social media
- Identify your audience and develop meaningful connections with them
- Create content that gets seen and engages your customers
- Determine your value in the market
- Develop a strategy that gets results
- Build a social sales funnel
- Manage your social media in less time more effectively
[made to order] has created a simple system to help answer all your questions and give you a step by step path to success.
You need to have a basic understanding of computers and social networks to take this workshop. It is not a lesson in how to use Facebook or Twitter.This is for those of you ready for a real strategy to win at social media.
Instructor: Kyra Reed, Co Founder of [made to order]
- June 8, 2016
5:45 pm - 9:00 pm
- Event Tags:
- business advising, entrepreneur, Renaissance Entrepreneurship Center, seminar, small business, small business consulting, social media
- Renaissance Entrepreneurship Center – Richmond