In this newsletter
- Letter from Our CEO
- Credit Tip
- Advising Corner: Fight Your Fears with a Resolution!
- Meet Our Clients: Fair Game
- Get To Know Our Staff: Karla De Leon
- Shopping with Impact This Holiday Season
- Share Your Experience
- Upcoming Events for Your Small Business
- Get Connected to Resources
- Small Business Resource: Gusto
- Welcome Our Newest Clients
- Welcome Our Newest Team Member
- Our recommendations for where to shop local for your holiday gifts. You can also support Main Street Launch with your Amazon purchases.
- A few events in December and January to get your new year started strong.
- An opportunity to share your feedback with the Federal Reserve about your experience accessing credit for your business. Click here to complete the survey.
Thank you for your partnership and support, happy holidays, and we look forward to continuing to build inclusive prosperity in our communities together in 2017.
Fight Your Fears with a Resolution!
Meet Our Clients: Fair Game
Get to Know Karla De Leon
Shop with Impact this Holiday Season
- More tax revenue, for community services like education, road repair, and more, stays in our communities when you shop local
- Local nonprofits receive 250% more support from local businesses than from large businesses
- More local purchases means less transportation/shipping transit, which is more environmentally friendly
- Shopping local supports local, quality jobs for our neighbors and friends
When you shop on Amazon, visit smile.amazon.com and select “Main Street Launch” as the organization to benefit. Shop as you normally would, at no additional charge, and we get a portion of your total purchase amount, donated from Amazon.
Share Your Experience
Share this survey link with other business owners. If you post on social media, tag Main Street Launch and we’ll share your post, too!
Upcoming Events & Opportunities
Click here to view more upcoming events to support your business this fall.
We welcome our partners and community to share upcoming events.
We post them on social media and on our website.
Send any upcoming events to firstname.lastname@example.org.
by Centro Community Partners
BusinessAdvising.org connects free expert advisors and mentors to entrepreneurs for tailored, hands-on assistance to grow businesses and create new quality jobs in their communities. Click here to sign up at no cost to you.
Townsqd is a closed social network that connects neighborhood small businesses to each other. This platform fosters collaboration among businesses and offers a place to share resources and information. Click here to join at no cost to you.
Localwise connects local people to jobs at local businesses. As small businesses are ready to make their first hire or grow their team, Localwise offers a local job community focused on building talent in small businesses. Click here to post a job.
Small Business Resource: Gusto
Click here to learn more about Gusto’s services. To take advantage of our partnership discount, email email@example.com to get started.
Welcome to our Newest Clients
For more information about shopping with our clients, please check out our map.
Welcome Our Newest Team Members
Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book to be sure you never miss any important news!
Visit our website to learn about Oakland Launch, San Francisco Launch, and Veteran Launch.
Powering Dreams. Transforming Communities.
Main Street Launch
2101 Webster Street, Suite 1200, Oakland CA 94612