Main Street Launch believes that our unique partnerships and staff expertise are critical components to connecting our clients to the capital, education, and relationships they need to thrive. We’re continuing to see significant impacts on our clients’ businesses thanks to our strong partnerships and staff expertise:
- Civil Labs, a new business participating in our Entrepreneur in Residence program, is incubating a new youth-focused company, True Pops.
- Our work focused on serving African American entrepreneurs continues to grow and deepen in both Oakland and San Francisco.
- We’ve added additional profiles of some of the businesses we serve to our website. Click here to learn more about our clients.
- Our Advising Corner looks at how to use business strategy to help you achieve your goals.
Thank you for your partnership and support, and we look forward to continuing to build inclusive prosperity in our communities together.
What is Strategy, Anyway?
- How do I get more customers? Make a new flyer or brochure.
- What resources do I have to put in place? Find a new graphic designer.
- Can my space handle more customers? Buy new tables and chairs.
- Do my customers like coming here? Fix the light in the entry way.
Investing in African American Entrepreneurs
Follow our blog for more updates about this program and our clients.
Meet Our Clients: Civil Labs
Click here to read more about Civil Labs. Check out their newest project, True Pops.
Get to Know Rodney Clayton,
Assistant Vice President – Loan Servicing
Get Healthy at Work with Soja Mind / Body
Upcoming Events & Opportunities
Click here to view more upcoming events to support your business this fall.
We welcome our partners and community to share upcoming events.
We post them on social media and on our website.
Send any upcoming events to firstname.lastname@example.org.
by Renaissance Entrepreneurship Center
by Urban Solutions
Date: Thu., Sept. 15
More info: http://tiny.cc/BigTech
by Alameda County SBDC
by Mission Asset Fund
BusinessAdvising.org connects free expert advisors and mentors to entrepreneurs for tailored, hands-on assistance to grow businesses and create new quality jobs in their communities. Click here to sign up at no cost to you.
Townsqd is a closed social network that connects neighborhood small businesses to each other. This platform fosters collaboration among businesses and offers a place to share resources and information. Click here to join at no cost to you.
Localwise connects local people to jobs at local businesses. As small businesses are ready to make their first hire or grow their team, Localwise offers a local job community focused on building talent in small businesses. Click here to post a job.
Welcome to our Newest Clients
For more information about shopping with our clients, please check out our map.
Add email@example.com to your address book to be sure you never miss any important news!
Visit our website to learn about Oakland Launch, San Francisco Launch, and Veteran Launch.
Powering Dreams. Transforming Communities.
Main Street Launch
2101 Webster Street, Suite 1200, Oakland CA 94612