Pampalasa, a new San Francisco restaurant and OBDC client, celebrates Filipino heritage and cultural pride by supporting and ensuring sustainably sound business practices and products for a responsible, cultural dining experience. The newest element of this dining experience is their upcoming pop-up dinner series, featuring several guest chefs.
Starting Wednesday, June 17 and ending on Sunday, June 21, diners will get to experience amazing meals celebrating Philippine National Heros by well-known Filipino chefs including:
- Chef Bayani Inclano, Jr, Chef Pampalasa Restaurant
- Chef Thomas Weibull, Executive Chef, Clift Hotel
- Chef Tim Luym, Executive Chef, Attic
- Chef Brenda Buenviaje, Executive Chef, Brenda’s Soul Food
- Chef Dominic Ainza, Sous Chef, Facebook.
We hope to see you at one of the nights. Click here to purchase your tickets, and be sure to bring your friends!